Wednesday 19 May 2010

Sharon Stone Talks Botched Cosmetic Procedures



She was widely criticized for her lip injection procedures, and Sharon Stone says she’s done with cosmetic surgery altogether.

The “Basic Instinct” babe told press that her divorce from Phil Bronstein six years ago prompted her to give her pucker an upgrade. But it didn’t go so well.

“Nobody loved me. I’m 103. My life would be better if I had better lips,” she explained of her rationale. Though afterwards she thought she “looked like a trout.”

With her botched lip job days behind her, Sharon says she’s turned into a bit of a cougar. "I really get pursued by men in their twenties, like, a lot. They probably know there's food in the fridge and that somebody’s there to talk to them and ask them how their day was."

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/node/364778

No comments:

Post a Comment