Sunday 12 December 2010

Foto Ciuman Andika Kangen Band

 foto, ciuman adika, kangen band, fansPhoto hot kiss Andi with Fans - Circulating rumors Andie Mahesa Band fans have been impregnated kangen band. However, kissing and intimate photos with his fans that his Andhika ditampis by Andie miss bands "If kissing photo that I did. But if you kiss it also means that baseball should have. Incidentally time again that he's birthday, so I give a kiss good-only" . However, the current gossip fans miss her band have been pregnant and her father is Andhika Mahesa Band vocalist.

Thursday, December 9, 2010, Andie miss bandpun denies pregnancy Andhika thanks his fans, he said "By God, baseball is the pregnancy. The picture was indeed me, but it's a photo I just friend me. Dating is not, let alone to impregnate," she said while Court met in East Jakarta, Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment