Tuesday 28 December 2010

SMS Cinta | Ungkapan Cinta Terbaru

SMS Cinta is an expression of love or the expression of feelings are realized in a text or words - words of love that was sent in the form of message. For those who just swayed by the love, do not let you disappointed not to express your love to your loved ones. "Because the most painful thing is not a separation between life and death, but when I'm with you but you never know if I love you". Well, so do not be afraid to declare an expression of love with words of love through sms love is not important what you have to express your love feelings to your loved ones.

Here is a collection of romantic sms sms love or seduction or words of love to your lover:

• S-eandainya
E-ngkau
L-ore known
A-myself
M-aka me
A-right
T-ersenyum
M-anis for you
A-gar thee
L-ore tau
A-I always
M-erindumu



• Social Qta yg esia sprti not faithful 1 hour

not just as Baygon who faithfully 8 hours

n not just as a distinguished faithful peps0dent 12 hours

Qta friendship like ...?
Rexona who devoted every moment!

• 1 p0h0n bs so forest
A smile bs jd attention
1 touch bs jd thing not trlupakan
1 person like bs is competed

• The day will from Pls come you'll be mine
But I'll just wait till That time
If I have to wait forever, that's what I'll do
Cause I can not live my life without you

• i ve searched my heart for dawords 2 say just how much u mean 2 mi.
ur al of God's Blessings rolled into one.my dreams,
my desires, my evening, my sun, my evening walking moment,
hpes my en my fears, mydisillusion, my contentment,
nd my joy my tears. But most Important of all,
Pls i tank God i pray bcoz u mke my every moment

• 1x I was born
1x I live
1x I will die
1x I would love someone. Namely You

• I may BKN perfect friend, not jg best friends are you looking among them all. But I always remember is a friend who wants you.

• All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me
All I wanted was sum1 who'd b there 4 me
All I ever wanted was sum1 who'd b true
All I ever wantedwas sum1 like U ...

• I m on a mission:
Avoid Misson 2 u,
2 forgetu, 2 get rid of u,
2 not 2 talk 2u or meet u,
in short ....
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!

• when you are sad, you can close your eyes,
when you sleep also you can close your eyes, but do not close your heart for me

• Metro TV, CNN, AFP, Bang Napi, Coverage 6, Between, ESPN, WordPress News is old news
hear from you one who always kunanti

• love is beautiful, beautiful like jewelry made of gold, gold is identical to the color yellow, and there are a lot of yellow in time, scattered ..
that's love ...

• Smile is a melody of soul. Work is a service of the spirit. Love is a gift of the heart. Have a new life full of smiles, good work, and love. Happy Love Day, my dear.

• If one day you'll break my heart ... I love you with the remaining pieces.

• it is raining, try to see out the window! Calculate point of water falling from the sky! A total of why I love you

Okay hopefully with this latest collection of love sms, you can express your feelings to someone you care. Never be afraid to express love will be rejected even if you dare express critical feelings of love you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment