Saturday 11 December 2010

Sony VAIO F Series Notebook With Adobe RGB 100% Coverage LCD Screen


If you’re a photographer or someone into graphic design or web design that travels often, this new Sony 16.4 inch VAIO F Series is a must have laptop. Unlike an Apple Mac, this laptop is equipped with the latest Quad Core CPU, Intel® Core™ i7 Processor plus the latest NVIDIA® GeForce® GPU. The Full HD display lets you enjoy the beauty of HD video and photos with Adobe RGB 100% coverage.
100% Adobe RGB coverage
16.4″ wide (Full HD: 1920 x 1080)
6 GB DDR3 SDRAM*2 (upgradeable up to 8 GB*3)
1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M GPU with CUDA™ Technology
HDMI input / output

I just bought my current Sony FW VAIO Laptop last year, if only my previous laptop died one year later. Anyhow, my next laptop will definitely be RGB compatible. This is an important feature because I am into web designing, the accuracy of the colour is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment