Saturday 18 December 2010

7" Google Android 2.1 Tablet Pc Wifi Ebook Reader 3d Game Epad Apad

If you are looking for and A-Pad that will compete with the I-Pad, this is not the item. It has a slow processor and not very much ram. But if you want it as a Kindle, and epub reader that can run most applications well from the android network, it will work fine. The touch screen is a little slow as well, if you are familiar with iphones or most android phones, you'll note that scrolling is effortless and quick, on this A-pad, you have to put a little extra pressure to make it work, be very deliberate and slow, if you make the motion quickly you are likely to open a program.

Things I like.
I love the browser
I love how it connects to my computer via usb, to my tv with HDMI
Easy to access memory slot

Easy to use browser, I found that it did work with flash enabled sites like NFL.com

Easy to read ebooks both epub and kindle formats

audio programs like Pandora and other radio programs work fine with this Apad and audio quality was good as well.

Things I didn't like,

Its slow, so if you are trying to run a game like, angry birds, no such luck, it lags, and the video doesn't work right.

Scrolling is slow and clunky, certainly doesn't resemble scrolling of most iphones and android enabled phones

The quality of the craftsmanship on the screen is low, not that the screen isn't clear but the surface is wavy as if it was done quickly without care.

No comments:

Post a Comment