Friday 3 December 2010

Christina Aguilera Opens Up About New Relationship With Matt Rutler

 
 Christina Aguilera Opens Up About New Relationship With Matt Rutler

Christina Aguilera and Matt Rutler started dating shortly after Christina’s celebrity divorce from Jordan Bratman. But she’s already met his parents and the feelings there are strong. When asked about Matt, the singer replied,
“There’s a love there, yes.”
In spite of pregnancy rumors, Christina is trying to take things one day at a time with Matt.
“Matthew is a special person. We had a really strong friendship on the movie. He’s the kind of person you could spend hours on the phone talking to and all of a sudden it’s daylight.
“Once I filed for divorce, we started dating. I’m not trying to jump into anything. I just left a five-year marriage. I’m taking it slow and trying to be happy. I’m having fun, I’m dating and it’s something I haven’t had in a really long time.”
Keep reading to hear more about how Christina is feeling since the divorce from Jordan.


“We were great the first year after Max was born. Jordan was amazing. He was the first to change Max’s diaper. Then things turned. I was nurturing Max and felt independent in the relationship.
“I went right into filming ‘Burlesque’ (in 2009) … and I was growing leaps and bounds daily. I went from being a girl to a woman … and when I finished filming, I didn’t feel right in my own shoes [at home]. I had a lot of things stirring inside of me that I felt were being suppressed.
“We tried to work on the marriage and figure out a common ground, but the problems were obvious.”
Will Christina and Matt last, or do you consider this a rebound relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment