Friday 3 December 2010

Kendra Wilkinson Says Her Bikini Body Is Back

 
 Kendra Wilkinson Says Her Bikini Body Is Back

Last night, Kendra Wilkinson was photographed heading into ‘Best’ to have dinner with some friends. The former Playboy model says that her bikini body is BACK and she is ready to show it off.
“My body is back, and I want to show it off. Having a different body was such a culture shock,” she said. “I’m so used to being hot and fit. I did go through some depression, although it wasn’t that extreme.”


Kendra Wilkinson also told ‘In Touch’ Magazine that the reason why she worked so hard to get fit is because she wanted to please her husband. It wasn’t about landing a magazine cover or securing another Playboy spread.
“It’s all because of Hank. He’s the one I am doing it for. It’s not even for me being on the cover of magazines or on a TV show. I want my body back for Hank.”

No comments:

Post a Comment