Friday 3 December 2010

Natalie Portman And Mila Kunis Had Grueling Roles In Black Swan

 
 Natalie Portman And Mila Kunis Had Grueling Roles In Black Swan

Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis are everywhere right now. I have a feeling Black Swan is going to blow up. Yesterday they talked to MTV at the premiere in NYC and told them about their grueling roles in the movie. Natalie says,
“Mila and I had had ‘sweatpants nights’ watching ‘Top Chef,’ and suddenly we were on set together in tutus, emaciated and tired.”
Mila added,
“It was months and months and I was always hungry.”


After such a grueling diet for the film, the two actresses jumped at their first chance to have a full meal!
“The second they were like, ‘You can eat now,’ I ate everything in two minutes,” Kunis said, adding that her first post-”Black Swan” meal took place at an airport food court. “Panda Express at JFK. I’m a classy broad.”
Natalie says that working on the film with Mila brought the two of them closer.
“It’s interesting always to see someone working who you only know socially. It’s great to see someone do so beautifully in a work context after you know they’re just a fun, cool person.”
Will you be going to go see this movie? I have to admit that all the interviews and hype has me interested. Their dirty tricks work on me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment