Friday 3 December 2010

Taylor Swift Named ‘Entertainer Of The Year’

 
 Taylor Swift Named ‘Entertainer Of The Year’

Taylor Swift has been named Entertainer of the Year. Isn’t that an under-statement! The country singer is actually the YOUNGEST star to ever be honored by ‘Entertainment Weekly’. A few weeks ago, she was named ‘Style Star’ by Seventeen Magazine. Wonder how many covers she will snag before the end of the year???

During her ‘Entertainment Weekly’ interview, Taylor Swift admitted she can’t believe what’s made up about her in the press.
“Sometimes I would laugh because I would see it in print and it would say, ‘This song, which is written about her ex, so-and-so…’ And they would write about it as if it was fact. “The fact is, I haven’t ever confirmed that any song is about any particular person. There’s something kind of freeing about that. As far as I’m concerned, it’s all still up in the air.”


Taylor also spoke about why she decided to perform her song ‘Innocent’ – which is about Kanye West– at the MTV Video Music Awards:
“I had decided that I didn’t want to perform on the show. Or even go. Then I woke up in the middle of the night and I realized that I had to, and that I wanted to perform that song.”
What do you think about Taylor winning ‘Entertainer of the Year’ from ‘Entertainment Weekly? Does she deserve it? If not, who should have claimed the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment